Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First day snapshot

This is all I get.
A snapshot of the day.
My two kids entering fourth and sixth.
(Yeah, they are not twins, regardless of height, size, nor attitude!)
Please note: girl child to the right switched out cute dress shoes for new gym shoes --- I think I am raising a tomboy in a skirt. And you can also note - ONE has just a bit more confidence and "raring to go" attitude! Oh, and if this were a SCRATCH and SNIFF blog, you would detect the slight scent of Hollister cologne for "MEN" on the junior high gentleman to the left.
OMG.
------------------
Cannot believe it AT ALL.
How does time fly this fast?
Both reported back favorably.
Both are attending a departmentalized school design, where they have three different teachers for the various areas of study (each teacher instructs two main subject areas). Both had TONS of PARENT homework to be filled out and signed -- I did one; Chato did the other -- at least 30 minutes to sort and read and sign said life away. Yeah, I'm a teacher that assigns this same homework. :( One of these days I will learn.
-------------------------
To all of you, with little ones...NOT QUITE school age...put a brick on 'em, Mommas!

2 comments:

Shel said...

My first and second had the same experience the first day of school, however this third one of mine is going to be locked and chained TO ME!!! Never letting her go...maybe I could home-school her? Hehehe

Pam said...

lol at Shel!!! It IS insane how time flies! Love the fist day pic, wow, Mom...junior high? cologne? You better watch out!